What is your only comfort?

Urban God-talk for the church-o-phobic.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Life in 1200 Words

Censorship is real. But, I didn't think it would happen to me, not on my blog. Little did I realize...In the Blogger profile, you're asked a bunch of questions about yourself. I didn't have too many quick and witty responses. But, I did fashion a little essay about my life. It wouldn't quite make it to greatest hits in my Logic and Rhetoric class in college. But, it wasn't bad.

Little did I realize that they're serious about that 1200 character limit. And it didn't say if that was counting spaces or not. So, my beloved masterpiece faced some serious editing. Full paragraphs disappeared under the knife of the delete button. Backspace. Backspace. Backspace.

But, I cannot quite give up on the original "About Me" response. So, I paste it in my next post - as a refusal to bow to the confining boundary of Blogger's 1200 word maximum.

1 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger  said...

It is a vast right-wing conspiracy. The Man is definitely out to get you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home