What is your only comfort?

Urban God-talk for the church-o-phobic.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A new look

I goofed. I messed up my blog. I did something wrong and suddenly the sidebar ended up at the bottom - and I didn't save the code. For a few days, I hoped that I could wade through the code and figure out what went wrong. Then for another few days I hoped a buddy of mine might be able to check it out and fix it. She was too busy.

And so I've taken matters into my own hands. I gave up and started fresh. You'll see the new template design. I'm not sure if I like it or not. But for the time being, it'll do.

4 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger RogueMonk said...

I like the new look.


Blessings, RogueMonk

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Format is nice, and important, but content is key. Ever forward by faith.

James

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger terri c said...

What James said. The only thing is, you are so NOT a colorless person. All best!

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ann, would you like me to re-send the RevGalBlogPals code? Drop me an e-mail at revsongbird@gmail.com.
The important thing is to keep blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home