What is your only comfort?

Urban God-talk for the church-o-phobic.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Now is the time!

I've always wondered who the person behind National Administrative Assistant's Day was. Back in the day when I had an administrative assistant, I always forgot it, then felt guilty for the rest of the month. Now that I think about it, perhaps that month was National Guilty Supervisor's Month.

Anyway, someone out there has declared that this week is International Blog De-Lurking Week. Now, I understand if some of you want to stay lurking, but I'd really apprecaite it if you might find the time to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you, and I'm sure that the person who obsessively checks this blog ten times per day would, too (hey, speaking of delurking, I'd love to hear from you too!). Now is the time. You can even abuse a semicolon if you feel inspired. Come on! Pleeeeesssseee.

6 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Julie VW said...

I am a semi-colon respecting (and parenthetical abusing) lurker (who has just de-lurked).

Thanks for switching to full RSS feeds; you’ve made me happy!

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger jo(e) said...

Me! I'm here.

I think I've left comments a few times though ... but sometimes I lurk without commenting.

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Jarred said...

I'm not a lurker, but I do find myself wondering if I'm the person who "obsessively checks this blog ten times per day." I'm not sure I check your blog quite that often. But work has been slow the past month or so, so I've been checking frequently. But then again, I've also commented from time to time, so I'd expect that you'd know it was me. So maybe you're talking about some other obsessive person and I'm just showing what a big ego I have by assuming it's me. ;)

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I guess others have confessed, so I will, too. I don't exactly 'lurk' as I also post (I'm with Jarred - things have been slow here lately so I have checked things out more often than usual). However, I enjoy reading what you write and look forward to new posts.

I especially liked your seminary autobiography.

Many times I don't post because I am not the best writer in the world (I AM agreat editor, though - but not of my own writing).

Hope you are staying warm with this cold snap,

Peace,

Marey

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Hey there! Thank you ao for de-lurking! This is lots of fun, I have to say.

As for those of you who may think you might be the obsessive checker, I assure you that you are most likely not! And plus, I'm honored that you all check this blog so regularly. It's really great.

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! I didn't even know you had a blog until just today!

Well, now you're bookmarked. Be warned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home