What is your only comfort?

Urban God-talk for the church-o-phobic.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Too pooped to post

Yesterday Stacey only had enough energy to answer the latest meme. Today it's my turn. I just got back from driving back from Philly. The traffic got a little intense, but the one-day get away provided some much needed relaxation. We discovered that the Philadelphia Ikea is the place to go. Years ago I had sworn off ever entering another Ikea after a jam-packed disaster of a trip to the Elizabeth, NJ store. This time around, the store wasn't so crowded. We had a great time, especially dining on those meatballs and lingenberry torts!

I'm beat, so I'll just jump into the meme.

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:
1. Telemarketeing fundraiser (my first job at age 16) for two non-profits.
2. Working on the assembly line making car batteries for AC Delco.
3. Interned for the Reformed Church in America.
4. Financial advisor.

Four movies I could watch over and over, and have:
1. Bull Durham
2. Steal Magnolias
3. Fried Green Tomatoes
4. Antonia's Line

Four places I have lived:
1. Holland, MI
2. Rochester, NY
3. Oxford, England
4. New Brunswick, NJ

Four shows I love to watch:
1. Law and Order (especially SVU)
2. Six Feet Under
3. Religion and Ethics Newsweekly
4. Numb3rs

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. St. Croix
2. Freemont, MI
3. Maine
4. New Orleans

Four websites I visit daily:
1. cnn
2. craigslist
3. bloglines
4. lifehacker

Four favorite foods:
1. Cheeseburgers
2. Nachos
3. Pad Thai
4. Rice crispy bars

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. England (even in the rain!)
2. St. Thomas or St. Croix
3. Hanging out with friends
4. In bed and asleep

Four people who I tag next:
I'm going to skip this one. If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home